Customer Analytics Manager
Looking for a #normaljob, come and join If!
We are looking for
Customer Analytics Manager
As a Customer Analytics Manager you will be essential part of Digital Sales Team, helping to create and implement digital marketing strategies to drive sales on If Baltic websites. You will take care of customer journey data gathering and analyzing our webpages, generate data-driven hypotheses and test them in various solutions
You are what we need if
- You are a detail-oriented logical thinker with analytical mind, you work well with data and numbers;
- You are a self-starter, initiating and proposing ideas for testing and improvement.
We will trust you
- Deep data analyses about traffic and customer behavior on our Baltic websites;
- Google Analytics setup for full customer journey tracking in web page (including ad-hoc events, bug fixing and other related tasks);
- Google Tag Manager setup and development (including custom HTML tags);
- Data layer management, specifying needs for IT development;
- Google Optimize A/B testing, generating hypotheses, setting up tests, analyzing and reporting results for future improvements in digital sales strategy;
- Diving into cookie less world and other data collection topics in the future.
To take this role
- You have solid knowledge and at least 2 years of experience working with above mentioned digital marketing tools;
- You easily collect and find different data about customer behaviour on websites, you know how to get and read Google Analytics data the best (day-to-day and campaign traffic analyses according to sources, different communication channels, A/B tested audiences, SEO traffic, direct and assisted conversions etc.);
- You can find and fix related issues to tracking, e.g., URLs, events, goals, calculations, form submits, purchases, e-commerce events, channel grouping, dimensions setup, filtering and segmenting audiences;
- Additionally (but optionally) have basic understanding of HTML, JS and CSS; advantage would be solid knowledge in MS Excel, Power BI and data visualization skills;
- You understand GDPR impact on data collection and are interested in cookie-less world topics, e.g., server-side tracking implementation in GA and GTM;
- You have bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, econometrics, marketing, management or other related field;
- Are fluent in English language, as we really work in Baltic teams.
Our promise to you:
You will work with professional teams within Baltic level. We will grant the opportunity to apply your advanced analytics knowledge and experience to make a visible impact on customer experience and digital sales on our webpages.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
Recruitment is organized by Tripod. If you have any questions, please contact +372 54548633 / Grete Pikani, Recruitment Consultant.