We at If provide insurance for cattle, sheep, goats, and other livestock.
Stock farmers can benefit most from animal insurance, since replacing livestock is a very expensive and time-consuming undertaking. It is particularly important to get animal insurance if you have taken out a loan for production.
We insure animals who are at least 4 months old against fire, accidents, illness, burglary, or theft.
What does the size of the insurance premium depend on?
- The breed of the animal
- The coverages chosen
- The age
- The sum covered, which is the animal's market value at the moment of insuring
- The size of the herd
We do not compensate for:
- Contraction of an animal disease
- Hereditary and chronic diseases
- Costs associated with the transportation of the animal
- Accidents relating to feeding and keeping