At If we provide insurance for your dog or cat against illness, robbery, or another unexpected accident.
We insure both purebred and mixed breed pets who are at least 4 months old but not older than 7 years. If has already insured more than 5, 000 dogs and cats.
With If´s pet insurance you can get the widest insurance coverage in Estonia.
Insurance is valid for cats if they are inside the house. Insurance is valid for dogs also outside if all safety requirements are met that are mentioned in terms and conditions.
All the insurance packages have deductible 60 euros.
Coverage in Europe
Cover for death, theft, and getting lost also applies in the European Union.
We will compensate for advertising and reward, and for reduction in the value of a hunting dog or a working dog.
Owner’s liability insurance
If, for example, your dog happens to bite a passer-by, we will compensate for the damage caused.
What does the size of the insurance premium depend on?
- The breed of your dog or cat
- The age
- The chip existence
- The chosen insurance sum (pet´s purchase price + training costs)
We do not compensate for:
- Medical costs incurred outside Estonia
- Dental treatment costs
- Claw trimming, ear cleaning, etc.
- Allergy treatment
- Treatment for congenital and hereditary diseases
- Treatment for chronic diseases
- Costs for pet transportation
- Birthing costs associated with veterinary care
For more information, read the insurance terms and conditions!