Home Insurance - for a house, an apartment, or a real estate

  • Insure your house, apartment or cottage
  • Choose the most suitable insurance package

Why choose If Insurance Home Insurance All Risk Package?

  • If Koduabi (Home Help) in an Emergency 24/7

    If Koduabi (Home help) helps in case of an accident at home - incl. water accident, broken lock, consequences of theft-vandalism, etc.

  • Accompanying property insured throughout Europe

    Your accompanying property (eg computer, camera and bicycle) is insured with the Total Risk Package up to 1000 € throughout the EU

  • Water intrusion protection

    Water damage is one of the most common. If water enters your building, we will compensate for damage to the interior decoration and home property

Having your home insured by If will give you a sense of security, as the losses will be covered in case of an accident, helping you overcome the consequences.

With If, you can insure important real estate with home insurance: a house, summer home, apartment, cottage, shelter, or a house under construction

Home is your fortress. Secure real estate that is important to you and get confidence in thinking about the future
Insuring an important real estate - a home, apartment, house or even a shed - will bring you peace of mind.

Home Insurance Packages

Insurance coverage Standard Classic All risk


Included Included Included

Hail and wind

Included Included Included

Leakage from pipes

Included Included Included


Included Included Included

Burglary, robbery

Included Included Included

New door locks without deductible

Included Included Included

Window glass breakage, seeing glasses and rental costs of temporary housing without deductible

Not included Included Included

Engineering utilities

Not included Included Included

Dwelling use interruption

Not included Included Included

Unexpected damages/destruction that is not excluded

Not included Included Included


Not included Included Included

Property at home is compensated according to the principle "new replaces the old". Exceptions set out in the insurance terms and conditions apply for the “New replaces the old” principle.

Not included Included Included

The insurance cover is valid, if the property at home insurance has been selected

Not included Included Included

Water entrance into building

Not included Not included Included

We compensate damages caused by construction faults

Not included Not included Included

Home assistance 24/7

Not included Not included Included

Exceptions set out in the insurance terms and conditions apply for the "New replaces the old" principle

Not included

Immovable property owner's liability insurance
Liability insurance protects you against damages that you have caused to others as the owner of an apartment or house. For example, if a flooding that started in your apartment damages the ceiling of your downstairs neighbour or a tree that is growing on your property falls on a neighbour's car, we will cover the damages caused to your neighbours and compensate to you the necessary legal assistance and court expenses.

Personal liability insurance
At If, you can insure the liability of all of your family members; the scope of the insurance coverage can be chosen: it is valid either in Estonia, the European Union or the whole world. This insurance will help you if your child, for example, rides his/her bike into your neighbour's car or if you accidentally break something at a shop while staying abroad.

Selectable Selectable Selectable

If your rental apartment becomes damaged due to an insurance event, we shall compensate the loss of rental payments.

Selectable Selectable Selectable

A deductible is the portion of the amount of damages that you shall cover in case of any damages. With If Plus Bonus program you can reduce the amount of deductible. Read more plus.if.ee. If you would like to change the amount of deductible, contact us by calling 777 1211.

300 € 300 € 300 €

Home Insurance FAQ

Please give us a call or write to us

You did not find answers to your questions or you would like to consult our insurance specialist before buying insurance to find a suitable solution? Please give us a call or write to us:

Insurance line: 777 1211

E-mail: info@if.ee