Kui Sa tahad, et Sul oleks #normaalnetöö,
siis tule liitu Ifiga!
We are looking for Junior Actuary to join our Pricing Actuaries team
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Actuary who is ready to play a key role in the actuarial field, assisting pricing actuaries with data analysis. We will welcome a candidate who is able to participate in various industry developments, as well as a candidate who is willing to initiate and participate in projects aimed at making actuaries' work more efficient.
What are you going to do?
- Support pricing actuaries in assessment of sufficiency of insurance premiums.
- Participate in development of pricing methodologies and tools.
- Manage, participate in, and support implementation of actuarial projects.
- Take part in initiatives to make actuarial work more effective.
Desired skills and experience
- At least a Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics or IT (may be a final year student).
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of MS Excel and SQL. Knowledge of Python, PowerBI or SAS would be an advantage.
- High analytical skills and abilities, ability to take initiative and work independently, results oriented.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in Estonian and English.
Our promise to you
- Competitive monthly salary supplemented by an annual bonus.
- Various financial benefits: discounts on our products for you and your family, €350 compensation for an ergonomic home office, gifts for birthdays, Christmas, etc.
- Job location: Tallinn (hybrid working model).
- Support for your professional development in a topical area.
- A highly motivated and professional team in the Baltics.
- Strong company culture: company events, interesting speakers and other inspiring initiatives.
- Care for your health: health insurance, 100% compensation for first days of sick leave, fruits and massage in the office, Stebby sports compensation.